Tuesday, July 6, 2010

London calling

We have been having a thoroughly English time - filled with glasses of pimms, servings of summer pudding, roast lamb and mint sauce, lunch at an English country pub and strawberries with lashings of cream and a cup of tea.

Matilde has been writing her diary. Here is an excerpt (I have copied her writing exactly):

Sins we got here in London we went to the park and had a ice cream. The next day we had lamb for lunch on Tuseday we are going to go to bucingham palice and sea the Queens gards. To go there we are going on a dubool decabus. Tomoroo Daddy and Isabella with me and mummy we are going to go to the London I. ....our bedroom was butufull wen we got here...and we will have a nice day towmorow. And the adar days it was funy beacus in the nitte I got my pen and book  and rote in my book and we played a lot.

No comments: